I stumbled across PhotoLord’s Blog when admiring a fellow blogger’s post of an amazing photo he took. PhotoLord encourages you to submit your photos and they choose a photo of the day. I thought for a second and wondered if I should submit anything…I looked around…wow, some really nice photos here, not sure I really would stand a chance…After thinking about it some more I decided what the heck…why not, I’ve got nothing to lose. So, I sent in my pink blossoms photo and he chose it!! 😀 (Here is the link to the blog post http://photolord.com/2012/04/07/blossom-puffs/) Now, of course I have no idea how he chooses these or even if I was up against anyone…for all I know I could’ve been the only one that sent in a photo for the day, but that doesn’t matter he liked it enough to choose it and it makes my heart beat a little faster in excitement. I was very fond of that picture because after a couple hours of shooting in which I was disappointed in, I still snapped my camera and didn’t give up and came out with something to show for it.
I’ve been given the Versatile Blogger Award by a fellow blogger and I’ve been visiting more blogs so that I could nominate seven others. With 4 kiddos my computer time is limited and I was not following too many blogs, so it took me awhile to do what I was supposed to do when given the award. I found some really great blogs and I am glad that I spread my wings a bit more into the blog-osphere.
My nominator was Angeline M and I was very touched that she nominated me. She continually leaves me encouraging comments and really makes me feel confident about the photos I take. I enjoy visiting her blog often so please take a look.
Here are the rules:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated me and link back to them in this post(see above)
- Share 7 random things about myself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 things about me:
1. I am an amazing cook, but I get severe anxiety when I cook for other people. I am such a people pleaser and if I were to make something they didn’t like I would just be mortified. I just can’t get over it even though I know my food is good I still have like mini-panic attacks if I have to cook for strangers or visitors.
2. Almost everyone mistakes my ethnicity, I rarely come across a person who gets it right.
3. I love to use ellipses…and I am sure I am driving people crazy because I am surely using them wrong 😀
4. My guilty pleasure is watching the reality show “Survivor” on CBS. I think I’ve only ever missed one season.
5. Three of my four children were born prematurely…and they are all healthy amazing little beings. (Twins were 2.5 months early and my daughter was 2 months early)
6. I enjoy people watching and wondering what is going on in the lives of those walking or driving by.
7. I can carry on a conversation in my sleep and have no idea about it the next day.
Here are the blogs that I have nominated: (I don’t quite have seven but a lot of the blogs I have begun follow have already been given this award)
Japan in 365 Days stunning photos and stories from someone living and working in Japan for a year.
A Year +365 Pictures. great photography skills and an excellent eye for beauty.
thrumyeyes365 everyday things that the beauty is brought out in.
John Mullinax’s Blog I love his blog because he posts his settings and it helps me so much…oh and I love his photos too!
the lazy photographer I love his stories and his photos and his all around talent.
Have a look-see around these, I personally feel everyone has so much to offer and I revel in the thought of how much I get to see because of the web.